Lhadra 3lik Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForum for SaleLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ADSAMI

City : London

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office   BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 300px-10

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 2qsw5f10

First I would like express my joy and thank the administrators of this very useful Forum, wherby Moroccan community can finally express freely what they experience.

Dear users, Beware of BMCE Bank! It doesn't have the rights to sell its banking products nor to advertise them in the UK, as they are merely a representative office. Please check this website to find out if the said bank is licensed and you will find that it's not, unlike Banque Populaire who are authorised to operate as a bank. (in the search by name area enter the name BMCE BANK, YOU WILL GET NO AS A RESULT). BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 294131 BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 294131

While all financial institutions must be registered with FSA in order to safeguard the interest of clients from dodgy firms in terms of opening accounts, offering mortgages,insurance and advice. Unfortunately, BMCE BANK unlike Banque populaire seems careless. This justifies their irresponsibile attitude towards Moroccan clients here in the UK. BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 294131 BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 294131

So be advised, don't bank with BMCE Bank, as I had an appalling experience with them. I tried to send money to my personal BMCE account and discovered after 1 year that, on every transfer there is a 124 dh hidden charge that (doesn't even appear in the bank statement) + other charges such as (agios) (frais de tenue de compte), and when I called the office in London they said that these charges didn't apply to Moroccans living abroad and, therefore, claimed that it was due to a system error and promised to pay me my money back. Unfortunately, I am yet to hear from them.

Anyone who has been a victim of BMCE Bank may seek compensation and could report its misleading services to the FSA (Financial Service Authority) by filling in this form (Unauthorised overseas firms operating in the UK.
here is the address:

I would urge everyone to take action to stop this untrustworthy bank.

Please whoever had an appalling experience with this bank, don't hesitate to share it with us in order to make a formal complaint to the FSA. Whoever had received unsolicited letters from BMCE Bank offering its banking products, please don't hesitate to send a complaint to the FSA.

Last edited by ADSAMI on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alghomari
Rank

City : lonodn

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office   BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Thanks for this brilliant work, ADSAMI.
I must admit that I reluctantly opened an account with them some time ago and was tempted to look at some of their products. Having read the above and the bad experience that you had with this Bank, It would be foolish of me to proceed any further with them.
Back to top Go down
Nour

Nour

City : london

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office   BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:14 am

Thanks very much ADSAMI,

We expect more people to say what they have experienced with this bank, and specially whith its usless manger and staff. sitting back, earning money and not having even answers to questions that people ask when their money is taken from their account without any justification, kind of what our friend ADSAMI has experienced. While Morocco is in mouvement, we could say that this kind of people are holding Morocco back and back and back. What's a shame.
BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office 777293

We would urge the publisher of this forum to take an action and therefore start a compain againt this bank like he did against RAM and as a result, we all of us have seen a major changes.

With the all the Moroccan community suport.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

City : London

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office   BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:18 am

We will endeavour to give our community a clear picture as to this bank

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Breaki10
Back to top Go down
https://lhadra3lik.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office   BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEWARE of BMCE BANK's London Representative Office
Page 1 of 1