Lhadra 3lik Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForum for SaleLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping for family and friends!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aziz Samih
Rank

City : London

Shopping for family and friends! Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for family and friends!   Shopping for family and friends! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:35 pm

We should have bought a bigger car!
Shopping for family and friends! Family10

As we prepare to be reunited with our friends and loved ones, one of the things that pre-occupies us most these days is deciding on what to buy and for whom.

In the current financial climate, budgets have been tightened and options drastically reduced.
However, to quote the proverbial “Every cloud has a silver lining”; this is a good time for a rethink as to how we show appreciation for those we love back home.

Push the boat out, by all means, but remember that you will need to sail back in a matter of weeks. So don’t push it out too far, lest you end up marooned in the uncertain ocean of finance and bottomless sea of debt.

Not only is this reckless and irresponsible spending but it is, in fact, sinful as Allah (S.W.T) reminds us in Surah 17. Isra':“ 26. And render to the kindred their due rights, as (also) to those in want, and to the wayfarer: But squander not (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. 27. Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the Evil Ones; and the Evil One is to his Lord (himself) ungrateful”.[center][b]
Back to top Go down
wonderfull

City : leeds

Shopping for family and friends! Empty
PostSubject: Misrepresented Yet Again!   Shopping for family and friends! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:59 pm

Good evening everyone

Allah is Great

One of my friend introduced me to your forum; its lovely.

Please Mr Samih, do not trust anybody as I've been told.

It's a shame, I heard that a meeting or conference was held on Thursday 02n July 09 at one of the most expensive hotels in London, most of the local people invited were unemployed (CHOMORAT).

One of the delegation in charge, who doesn't even have money for cigarettes, kept talking big, advising everyone on investment.

My friend told me that most of the representatives of the Moroccan community in England were present but the problem was that many of them could hardly read or write; they could only talk about their dream investments.

The big problem is that you are dealing with a lot of dishonest uneducated people. It is going to be hard to communicate with them.

Jazaka Allaho khairan.
I wish you success!
Thank you and
good night
Back to top Go down

Shopping for family and friends!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lhadra 3lik Forum :: DISCUSSIONS :: Holiday Tips-
Jump to: