Lhadra 3lik Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForum for SaleLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

City : London

Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Empty
PostSubject: Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier   Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Airarabia

Morocco has its 3rd low-cost airline. Alongside Jet4you and Atlas Blue, newly born Air Arabia Morocco whose maiden flight on May 6 will be between Casablanca and London.

The company required an investment of $ 50 million: 51% owned by private Moroccan investors, with the remainder coming from institutions of the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. The new carrier will serve a number of destinations in Europe and North Africa. It is the result of an alliance between the Moroccan airline Regional Air and the parent company Air Arabia, based in the UAE. In addition, it has two Airbus A320 aircraft and will receive a 3rd of the same aircraft type in November 2009. The airline plans to acquire a fleet of 16 aircrafts by 2014.

Air Arabia Morocco "is not intended to compete with the RAM (Royal Air Maroc), which is solid" … "no fear for its future," said Moroccan Transport Minister Mr. Karim Ghellab. “The Moroccan American community begs to differ with the Transportation Minister, because of the ongoing litany of complaints by U.S. based travelers about the state-controlled-airline, Royal Air Maroc.

With the new low cost carrier going to London, it would be interesting to see how travelers to morocco can combine a trip to the UK and a connection to Morocco and keep the price and the convenience factor attractive and avoid the aggravations of RAM all together” said a Moroccan American resident of Maryland.
Back to top Go down
https://lhadra3lik.forumotion.com
3la Bal
Rank

PostSubject: Re: Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier   Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 am

Competition is the remedy to put the Prices Right and keep the standards High!!

Thats the way IT should Be.............*****??
Back to top Go down
Rachid

PostSubject: Re: Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier   Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

:MF;;;:I was r eally pleased when I heard about the newly born airarabia that I booked a ticket without hesitation, but I was really disappointed when I received an email(not even a phone call) informing me that the flight is no more direct from stansted airport to casablanca but there will be a stop over in Tangiers then continue its journey to Casablanca. What is worse is that even departure time has changed.

My flight is on Monday and I will let you know more about the journey and service. Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier 974246
Back to top Go down
alghomari
Rank

City : lonodn

PostSubject: Re: Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier   Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:47 pm

Can any body tell us what is happening with this much talked about Arabia airline? It seems that they have suspended the Stansted -Tangier/casablanca route as availability ceased.If this is the case, why they are still advertising the route on their website?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier   Morocco launches 3rd low cost Carrier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1