Lhadra 3lik Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeForum for SaleLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Private Audience with Her Highness!

Go down 
+2
3la Bal
Aziz Samih
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aziz Samih
Rank

City : London

A Private Audience with Her Highness! Empty
PostSubject: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:08 am

Every Reason to be Hopeful!

A Private Audience with Her Highness! Lalla_11

Her Majesty the Queen and Her Highness Princess Cherifa Lalla Joumalla El Aloui
In an unprecedented move, members of the Moroccan community in the UK were treated yesterday to a private audience with Her Highness Princess Cherifa Lalla Joumalla El Alaoui, the newly appointed Moroccan Ambassador to the UK, at the Moroccan Consulate.

Like many Moroccans who had the honour to meet Her Highness, I have every reason to be hopeful. However, as reform is never a one- person mission, I would urge the community to play more of an active role in community work and work collectively to support Her Highness in her endeavour to promote our community and our national interest.

I would also like to thank those who organised what was clearly a very successful event. My only concern, as someone who has lived and worked within the community for almost 16 years, I feel that inviting certain individuals, who can - at best - be described as unsavoury characters, was unnecessary and is not only an obstruction to community work but an insult to Her Highness.

To see some of them yesterday briefing Her Highness on their fictitious community work and their supposed contribution to the community over the years was beyond the pale.

I would, therefore, call on those who issued the invitations, given their knowledge of who is who, to put our community and national interest before appeasement of the said individuals.

On behalf of the Moroccan community in the UK, I would like to congratulate Her Highness Princess Cherifa Lalla Joumalla El Alaoui on her new post and thank her for yesterday’s meeting.

The community is behind you.

Best of luck!

Aziz Samih

Lhadra3lik
Back to top Go down
3la Bal
Rank

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:33 pm

Big step forward ,good work.
Back to top Go down
hicham

City : london

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Are we still living in Basri time? let's move forward specially clean up the consulate from those who are still dealing with the so -called widadias. The Moroccan community never trusted these fictitious groups. They are all a one-man show whose task is to disunite the community.They have never rendered any services to the community apart from dividing it, causing disorder. They spend their time in cafes plotting against the community. What we want is that the embassy and consulate stop dealing with these invisible widadias. How can we trust unscrupulous, greedy, illiterate and ignorant people to lead the community? No way.
Back to top Go down
sus

City : london

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

I Agree
Back to top Go down
Rachid

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 am

I think that the best way to deal with our community problems is to engage everybody in talks .Excluding some and dealing with others will only disunite the community and plant the seeds of hatred.

This is just my opinion. I am not talking on behalf of anyone because I don't know anyone and I feel as a stranger withing my community.
Back to top Go down
3la Bal
Rank

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 pm

we need people with vision, who can bring all functions together, by involving the community and taking their opinions and views on matters that concern our people. I am sure it will make a big difference if we could get over our differences. We should appreciate people who work from the from the heart by making efforts to keep the reputation of our people to a better standard.

God bless all who work with a clean heart.
Back to top Go down
wonderfull

City : leeds

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 am

union is a strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Private Audience with Her Highness!   A Private Audience with Her Highness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Private Audience with Her Highness!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lhadra 3lik Forum :: MOROCCAN COMMUNITY SERVICES :: EMBASSY SERVICES-
Jump to: